Routine to dump screen in Alias/2 pixel file formats

Knobi der Rechnerschrat XBR2D96D at DDATHD21.BITNET
Thu Apr 27 15:26:24 AEST 1989

Hallo,

  I need to dump some Iris screens according to the Alias/2 Pixel
file format, which uses some kind of simple run length coding.

  As I don't want to sit down an afternoon and write that code myself
my question is: has somebody done it and is willing to send me a
piece of C code that writes Alias/2 files ?

Regards
Martin Knoblauch

TH-Darmstadt
Physical Chemistry 1 (soon Center for Molecular Modelling)
Petersenstrasse 20
D-6100 Darmstadt, FRG

BITNET: <XBR2D96D at DDATHD21>