Background /Versions of O.S.

BUG at campus.swarthmore.EDU BUG at campus.swarthmore.EDU
Sat Apr 29 07:30:00 AEST 1989

Thanks for the reply, people from SGI.COM.  (For some reason, our mailer
can't parse your address; it may be the "!".)  I am running version 3.1
Rev. C,  not D, which we loaded soon after its release in January.  We have
a 4D/70 GE-38.  Perhaps I am not implementing the code correctly; I am not
sure what Gavin meant by running (under, with?) "/bin/sh--".  That command
seems to put me in a Bourne shell.  Whether or not I use it, the backgrounder
neglects to refresh icons and window margins.
   -Amy Bug, Swarthmore College (BUG at SWARTHMR)