VMS utilities

Bevis Ip ip at me.utoronto.ca
Sun Apr 9 08:35:54 AEST 1989

[ My apology to local readers, my last one didn't get out of our machines at
	all; so I'm doing again on hammer. - bevis ]

In article <98096 at sun.Eng.Sun.COM> ram at sun.UUCP (Renu Raman) writes:
>   If you have the csh sources, then get the tcsh sources (which are basically
>   diffs to csh + some code) from the comp.sources archive and you can
>   get the functionality of the emacs like editor, including arrow keys -

I believe the version posted is 5.9, which is fine if you don't want job
control.  If you are 4Ds running >IRIX4.1, you might want to get it from
tut.cis.ohio-state.edu via ftp in /usr/pub/tcsh directory, the version there
right now is 5.12 and the next release (5.13?) will work for 4Ds with job
control.  If you can't wait for the next release, I can probably send you
the diffs to 5.12 (which I've sent to Paul Placeway) if there aren't many
request.  If you don't have vanilla BSD4.3 source, I might make the bianary
available if you can trust binary release (I don't).

bevis
--
Bevis Ip 	University of Toronto Mechanical Engineering
CSNET   : ip at me.toronto.edu		BITNET: ip at me.UTORONTO
Internet: ip%me.toronto.edu at relay.cs.net
UUCP    : {allegra,decwrl,decvax}!utcsri!me!ip _OR_ {pyramid,uunet}!utai!me!ip