Modula-2 compiler wanted

Tom Haapanen tom at mims-iris.UWaterloo.CA
Sat Apr 8 11:29:16 AEST 1989

We're looking for a Modula-2 compiler for our Iris 4D workstation.
The Silicon Graphics software catalog lists a compiler, but only for
the older 68000 machines, and that company does not have a version
for the 4D.

What we need is a lead on a Modula-2 compiler for a RISC machine (the
MIPS R2000 chipset is also used in a number of other machines).  Can
anybody give us a hint?

P.S.  It'd be real nice if it were compatible with the Logitech compiler
that we have on MS-DOS and VMS...

Thanks in advance.

					\tom haapanen
					tom at mims-iris.UWaterloo.CA
					watmims research group
					university of waterloo

"Now, you didn't really expect my views to agree with my employer's, did you?"