2400 Turbo

Randy Schrickel RAAS at APLVM.BITNET
Sat Apr 22 04:36:11 AEST 1989

Could someone please give me a definitve answer on this?

Is sgi going to release a 4sight/X windows/"something other than mex
windowing system" for the 2400 Turbos? At Siggraph 88, sgi said no.
At a local users group meeting (maybe a year ago) they said no. Now
someone at work tells me sgi says yes! Does anyone know the truth?
If the answer is yes, we would like to (memory) upgrade our systems
while we still can, and before the new OS comes out.

Thanx in advance.

Randy Schrickel
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab