GNU Emacs for 4D machines

Tom Russo russo at chaos.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 13 05:22:32 AEST 1989

In article <8904102111.AA19003 at adt.uucp> spike at adt.UUCP (Joe Ilacqua) writes:

[stuff about getting job control deleted]

>	I belive (and could be wrong) that the right files for the 4D
>(with out the about patch *sigh*) are in the 18.52 dist.
>
>Joe Ilacqua

Well, I tried building it from the 18.52 distribution and a bunch of stuff
was wrong, most notably the fact that newer 4D release use crt1.o and crtn.o
instead of crt0.o. The headers I posted take this into account, and the
distributed headers do not. In addition, I believe (and could be wrong --
its been a while since I had to look at them) that the newer ones properly
include -lmld where they have to.