Removable SCSI winchesters for 4D's

Alex Woo woo at pioneer.arc.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 7 05:15:09 AEST 1989

We have a requirement for removable winchester disk drives
for an IRIS 4D's.  In theory this should work from the IRIS's
SCSI port but we have not tried any vendor.  If you have
installed removable winchesters, I would appreciate it if
you would drop me a note.

We have used Emulex PDM 380's on VAX's and microVAX's but
they do not explicitly support IRIS's.

Thanks.
Alex Woo, MS 227-2		|	woo at pioneer.arc.nasa.gov
NASA Ames Research Center	|	woo at amelia.nas.nasa.gov
Moffett Field, CA 94035		|	{seismo,topaz,lll-crg,ucbvax}!
Phone: (415) 694-6010		|	ames!pioneer!woo