how to compile jove?

Mark Phillips mbp at LAKISIS.UMD.EDU
Mon Apr 24 06:31:19 AEST 1989

    I just retrieved version 4.12 of jove from tut.cis.ohio-state.edu
and am having trouble compiling it on an IRIS.  I think this is due to
my ignorance about the IRIS flavor of Unix --- there are various
settings in the jove Makefile for specifying which Unix one has, and I
don't know how these should be set.

    Has anyone out there successfully compiled jove on an IRIS?  Can
you tell me how to set things up in the Makefile, and whether I need
to do anything else special?

    I am using one IRIS 3130 and one 2400 Turbo.

    Thanks,

Mark Phillips			  mbp at lakisis.umd.edu   (arpanet)
Department of Mathematics         (301) 454-2693
University of Maryland
College Park, Maryland  20742