3D input, comments on Jim Barton's note

Bates TAD/HRNAB ms294 x2601 blbates at AERO4.LARC.NASA.GOV
Tue Feb 28 22:49:00 AEST 1989

    1. Has to work before shipment? Must be NEW SGI concept.

    2.-3. I'll agree with those.

    4. Maybe

    5. Correct documentation? What's that?

    6. Quality?! Service?  I hope these have finally been adopted.

    7. Reasonable cost, since when.  YOU DON'T have to sell the
       hardware, just charge us for the software.  I hate expesive
       middle men.

       SGI could learn a few things , correction a lot, from the
       microcomputer industry, concerning add on equipment and
       other things.
--

					Brent