include file wrong

Trevor Paquette paquette at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Fri Feb 24 05:37:23 AEST 1989

In article <27270 at sgi.SGI.COM>, archer at elysium.SGI.COM (Archer Sully) writes:
] In article <764 at cs-spool.calgary.UUCP>, paquette at cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Trevor Paquette) writes:
] >
] >    I was working on a program that needs to read/write XDR format
] > files, and I came across a system include file that was wrong.
   ... stuff deleted..
]
] The intro man page on using bsd extensions (ie, TCP/IP) states that
] when compiling such programs you should use the command line option
] -I/usr/include/bsd when compiling.  This extends the search path for
]
 ... stuff deleted..
]> Archer Sully
] archer at sgi.com
]
] "life is short, and full of stuff"
]
] 		-- Lux Interior
] --

    That worked.. We have a demo Personal Iris on loan here until our very own
comes in. We did not however get the full set of manuals with the PI.
All we have are the two graphics manuals for now.
 Thanx
    Trev