Video Scan Converters for IRIS 4D

Rajul Vora rhv at beach.cis.ufl.edu
Sat Feb 18 08:02:06 AEST 1989

At the Center for Intelligent Machines and Robotics (CIMAR) at the
Mechanical Engineering Department of University of Florida, we are
planning to buy a "Video Scan Converter" to do the following things:

1.  Video tape the 1280 * 1024 RGB graphics off the SG IRIS 4D/70.

2.  Overlay an NTSC picture frame from a camera on the digitized image frame
    off the SG monitor, in real time.

RGB Technology of Berkeley, CA is offering one such system. We would
appreciate if any one of you people out there can give us any information
on either the RGB Technology's product or any other brands that are available
out there. We would specially appreciate any information on operational
characteristics or any specific experiences.

Thanks.

Please post or send email to rhv at beach.cis.ufl.edu  (USENET)