KSH for 4D

Michael L. Johnson mlj8e at dale.acc.Virginia.EDU
Fri Feb 24 06:56:18 AEST 1989

I would like to know where I can get a complete running
version on the K-shell for a 4D.

My University has a site lic. for an early version of KSH and
I have tried to install patches which have appeared on the
network but with no success.

Where can I get a complete version with directions and a make
file for the 4D?

Thanks.
                             Michael Johnson
                             mlj8e at virginia
(804)-924-8607                   Michael L. Johnson
mlj8e at virginia.EDU               Pharmacology Dept.
uunet!virginia!mlj8e             Box 448; Univ. of Va.
mlj8e at virginia.BITNET            Charlottesville, Va. 22908