SGI Discover Seminar in Virginia

Michael S. Fischbein msf at amelia.nas.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 16 05:36:39 AEST 1989

The following is posted for a friend and should not be construed as any
sort of endorsement, pro or con, on my part or on that of any other agency:

                    SILICON GRAPHICS DISCOVER SEMINAR

       Showing new design, manufacturing, and visualization software
                running on the new SGI Super Workstations.

       Tuesday, February 21, 1989

       Sheraton Inn Coliseum
       1215 West Mercury Blvd.
       Hampton, VA 23666

       SGI Superworkstations to be shown:

       4D120GTX     - 2x16MHz multiprocessor workstation
       4D70GT       - 12.5 MHz single processor workstation
       11 4D20G-S38 - Super Personal IRIS workstations

       Software Packages to be demonstrated:

       Alias/Z          the PATRAN system
       STRIM 100        Pro/Engineer
       CADKEY/UX        SDRC I-DEAS
       ICM GMS          UNICAD M/P/E
       Anvil-500        Wavefront (3D Dynamic Imaging)
       Cubicomp         3D Systems
       Electogig

       Mechanical CAD overview presentations at 9:30 and 1:30
       Application supplier demonstrations from 9:00 to 3:00

Michael Fischbein                 msf at ames-nas.arpa
                                  ...!seismo!decuac!csmunix!icase!msf
These are my opinions and not necessarily official views of any
organization.