bugs in C GL library?

Dan Christensen jdchrist at watcgl.waterloo.edu
Wed May 31 14:52:32 AEST 1989

On an IRIS 4D/120 GTX running 3.1C we have been having problems with
the routines c3s and zfunction.  C3s seems to have no effect.  Objects
are drawn in the background color.  I am not sure what the problem with
zfunction is.  Has anyone else experienced problems with these routines?
The following table summarizes when the errors occur:

Compiled On:					   Run On:
			      IRIS 4D/120 GTX			IRIS 4D/20

4D/120 Standard GL Lib		     X				   N/A
4D/120 Shared   GL Lib		     X				    O
4D/20  Standard GL Lib		    N/A				    O
4D/20  Shared   GL Lib		     X				    O

where X indicates that it didn't work and O indicates that it did.

Both machines are running 3.1C.

Any help would be appreciated.

----
Dan Christensen, Computer Graphics Lab,	         jdchrist at watcgl.uwaterloo.ca