4DGifts

dixons%phvax.dnet at SMITHKLINE.COM dixons%phvax.dnet at SMITHKLINE.COM
Sat May 13 04:42:58 AEST 1989

In trying to make the iristools in 4DGifts by following the instructions
in README, I ran into the following problem.  While make was working on
the libgutil area it failed for the following reason:
        cc -I../include -I/usr/include/gl -DUNIX -D$CPUBOARD $FPAOPT -O -c glstu
ff.c
cpp: error glstuff.c:15: Can't find include file gri_ioctl.h
*** Error code 1

I can't seem to find this include file anywhere.  My system is a 4D120GTX
running 3.1D.  Anybody have any ideas where this file is or how to replace
it?
Thanks,
Scott Dixon (dixons at smithkline.com)