ICUT!!!

swenson at NUSC-WPN.ARPA swenson at NUSC-WPN.ARPA
Thu May 11 23:16:00 AEST 1989

Salutations,

	ICUT has changed my life too...however, the postscript that it produces
is terribly large and painfully slow -- once it goes to the printer.
	An alternate to icut is "/usr/sbin/scrsave," which takes command line
arguments to determine the size of the rectangle to be dumped.  There is
also a similar routine in "libgutil" that can be called directly from the
application (although I haven't used this yet).  The source code to these and
other such routines can be found in 4Dgifts...(look in
~4Dgifts/iristools/images and do an ipaste on oneill.bw...who is that man?)
	Also to John Merritt, I tried to get "topost" from your machine,
but as they say in Maine "aya, you can't get there from here."  Could we work
something out?

					Steve Swenson
					SWENSON at NUSC-WPN.ARPA
------