init.ps (was: Network Security Violations)

Tom Haapanen tom at mims-iris.uucp
Wed May 24 13:47:32 AEST 1989

fsfacca at LERC08.NAS.NASA.GOV (Tony Facca) writes:
> I agree that init.ps is not a file which should be modified.

OK, so I suppose you could figure out a way to modify the size and font
of the default window using PostScript in user.ps, but for me, it was a
lot easier looking it up in init.ps, and changing the window to be 40x80
in font ScreenBold.  Have I committed a deadly sin?

(The default window size/placement is very annoying, as the pointer is
initially outside the window, so the window isn't active & you can't type).

					\tom haapanen
					tom at mims-iris.UWaterloo.CA
					watmims research group
					university of waterloo

"Now, you didn't really expect my views to agree with my employer's, did you?"