Help with NeWS/PostScript/C

Andy Warinner andy at gistdev.gist.com
Fri Jun 29 02:35:22 AEST 1990

I have been struggling with the world of NeWS/PostScript on a
Silicon Graphics Personal Iris.  I am trying to develop a program
written in C and C++ whose interface uses the NeWS/PostScript
user interface.  The SGI documentation does not have a good
introduction to NeWS and how to incorporate it with C programs.

So wise people out there in netland, I would greatly appreciate pointers to:

	- good introductory texts to NeWS

	- any experiences, hints, sage advice on integrating
	C and NeWS/PostScript

	- C++ class libraries to control the NeWS interface
	(I know it's a long shot but I'll give it a try :-)

Thanks in advance!

Andrew Warinner | "Semper ubi sub ubi" - J. Caesar
GIST, Inc.      |
Standard        | EMAIL:  andy at gistdev.gist.com
disclaimer...   |         {uunet, uiucuxc}!gistdev!andy