Trying to reach Lance Optican

Rose Oguz rose at BABY.SWMED.UTEXAS.EDU
Thu Jun 14 05:33:59 AEST 1990

Sorry for doing this the way I'm doing it, but I don't seem to have the
right address for Lance Optican.  So, if you're not he, go on to the next
message... I've wasted enough of your time.

Dear Lance,

      Thanks for the information.  At this point, I don't fully
understand your simple method.  However, it does sound like what
I need.  I would greatly appreciate your sending me a copy of your
functions and any other information on the algorithm.

                                      Thanks so much,
                                      Rose