DWB and PostScript

Mark Callow msc at ramoth.esd.sgi.com
Fri Jun 15 03:51:54 AEST 1990

In article <9006140129.AA23115 at ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz>,
russell at ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz writes:
|> Can any body suggest where I can go from here? I am not certain that
transcript
|> will solve my problems since the printer is on a VAX and so I need a
postscript
|> file that I can copy to the Vax to print.

psroff (The transcript frontend script) has an option to have it write the
PostScript to its standard output instead of sending it to the printer.

As far as I know we've always sold the Transcript software separately from dwb.
--
>From the TARDIS of Mark Callow
msc at ramoth.sgi.com, ...{ames,decwrl}!sgi!msc
"There is much virtue in a window.  It is to a human being as a frame is to
a painting, as a proscenium to a play.  It strongly defines its content."