subject line in header

Michael Steckner steckner at lri.uwo.ca
Mon Jun 4 05:00:42 AEST 1990

All my mail and newgroups are read through the mail program.
(No doubt there are better ways to do it.) Unfortunately there
seems to be only 25 columns available for the subject field when
looking at the headers with the "h" command. Since I can pick
windows of an arbitrary size, I expanded my windows to 95 columns
so that the rest of the subject entry is put on the screen.
This does not work.  Is there some option I can set which extends
the line length output when "h" command is issued?