X11, fractal program from comp.sources.x

Michael Zeitlin mjz at texhrc.UUCP
Sat Jun 30 04:46:02 AEST 1990

    first...thanks to Dave Anderson! who responded to my makefile
    problem with the X program I got off the network...
    I posted the note at the end of the day, and by the time I got
    home , there already was a response waiting for me!! and your
    suggestion worked.... thanks Dave...

    part II however, will be tougher...

    After the program compiles , when I run it on my 4D25G the colors
    are missing as well as important widget boxes.  The code
    runs fine on my sun and dec machines..... can somebody take a look
    at it over on comp.sources.x (i dont know if i should copy it her
    e ....all sorts of warnings from DEC....etc..., but it appears to
    be public..) and see if they have the same problem??

    i'm running 3.2 irix....i have no idea when 3.3. is coming....

     good luck!!

     mailpath:   nuchat!texhrc!mjz or post here....

   michael Zeitlin