NeWS

J. Davis jd at lri.uwo.ca
Sat Jun 2 07:31:33 AEST 1990

I am interested in writing an application program having a
Sunview-like user interface (buttons, sliders, etc.). I found the
itemdemo postscript file which has all kinds of slick stuff, but my
problem is interfacing with my main C program. So far, the documentation
found in the 4Sight programmer's guide has proven too sketchy to be of
much use to me. What I need is a pair of simple programs (.cps, .c)
which will show how to use PostScript to set up a window with, say,
a button, and pass the button value back to the calling C routine.
Thanks for any help.