totiff wanted: sgi image <-> tiff format converter

doelz at urz.unibas.ch doelz at urz.unibas.ch
Sat Jun 9 19:21:42 AEST 1990

This is a question which is presumably adressed somewhere in netland already.
After having seen 'tomac' and 'frommac' from Paul Haeberli, I wanted to
have grey-shaded IRIX screen dumps in my word, pagemaker etc. document.
Unfortunately, tomac is very restricted ( at least I couldn't make it
produce more than one bit plane , i.e. black/white).

Is there any totiff / fromtiff around ?

Merci
Reinhard

    Dr. Reinhard Doelz            *     EAN     doelz at urz.unibas.ch
      Biocomputing                *     DECNET  48130::doelz
Biozentrum der Universitaet       *     X25     psi%46211142::embnet
   Klingelbergstrasse 70          *     FAX     x41 61 256760
     CH 4056 Basel                *     TEL     x41 61 253880 ext 888