dvipage on Silicon Graphics

Sam Fulcomer sgf at cs.brown.edu
Thu May 10 00:30:52 AEST 1990

In article <3242 at usceast.UUCP> sharp at usceast.UUCP (Harry Sharp) writes:
>Greetings!
>We have brought TeX up on the Irises and would like to be able to
>preview files.

One of our grad students hacked up a previewer using dviterp.c (a tex
interpreter/previewer) and some homebrewed display stuff using gl's
defrasterfont() to translate the pxl to sgi_font for previewing.

As it says in defrasterfont.z: "The hardest part of creating a new
raster font is generating a bit map for each character."

If there's enough interest I'll bug him to post it.

sgf at cfm.brown.edu
_/**/Sam_Fulcomer