SGI games archive

Boyd Knosp knosp at umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu
Wed May 9 12:39:10 AEST 1990

Posting this message for a friend without USENET access...

To all IRIS4D gamers:
   I recently put together a set of IRIS games and a couple of ports
some fun loving IRIS users may enjoy.  Unfortunately I cannot (for internal
reasons) provide source but I can and will provide the executables.
My system cannot run anonymous FTP so if someone has archive space on
an anon FTP where I could place the archive and updates I would appreciate
it.  I cannot send the archive to individual users but will place it
on a machine where everyone can get it whenever...  So anyone who has the
space and is providing anon FTP access and would like to have the archive
E-mail me (randy at tessa.iaf.uiowa.edu) and I'll FTP the archive onto your
system.  As the docs read I'm also looking for further submissions to the
archive at the same address (NO X windows stuff, just GL programs).
Hopefully, the programs will prove amusing and will find a home...

Randy Frank
randy at tessa.iaf.uiowa.edu