toyuv

Robert E. Minsk ccoprrm at prism.gatech.EDU
Thu May 10 09:43:56 AEST 1990

  I wrote my own version of iris2yuv a while back and was wondering how
you handled the following situations.  I would try it, but I'm in the
middle of an animation and want to stick with code I trust (mine :-)

1. Is the code based on the code examples in the back of the book?  If so,
   did you account for the one-pixel shift of the image?  (Examine the shift
   part of the code)
2. If the image is less than yuv size how do you pad the image (center, lower-
   left, ...) ?

Your code is just a tad bit faster than mine which adds up after couple of
thousand frames.