Seeking Image Processing Software

Rose Oguz rose at BABY.SWMED.UTEXAS.EDU
Sat May 5 01:04:55 AEST 1990

Hi, all!

	I am working with MRI's (Magnetic Resonance Images) and I'm looking
for inexpensive image processing software that I can use on the MRI's.
I need to be able to perform geometric transformations, such as
magnifications and roations.  In effect, I need a CAD-type of system that
will alloaw me to "operate" on the MRI's.  I have a Silicon Graphics
Personal Iris 4D/20 and would prefer software that runs on it.  However, I
know that I can't be picky; so, I'll accept information on any software that
I'll be able to hack.  Also, I'm looking for inexpensive volume rendering
software and would greatly appreciate any info in that area also.  Thanks for
taking time to read this!

					Rose Oguz