Panel Library

root at MCIRPS2.MED.NYU.EDU root at MCIRPS2.MED.NYU.EDU
Thu May 31 07:27:12 AEST 1990

>  I just pulled my old sources for the Panel Library and it is about
> a year old now (Version 9). I was wondering if there is a newer version
> and where I can get ahold of it?
>
>    Trev

I found version 9.6 as a public ftp tar archive.  It seems that nasa has
changed the rules for distribution.  9.6 does not compile cleanly under IRIS
3.2.  lmcolor conflicts with the IRIS lmcolor call.  You will need to hack the
code. Not all of the demos will run.

I have faxed a formal request to the powers that be there for the latest and
greatest version, but I have not received a reply yet.  I am going to use 9.6,
as it will do what I need.

I don't know if there is a later version. I posted the problems with
9.6 some time ago. Let me (us) know what you find.

dan.

| karron at nyu.edu                          Dan Karron                          |
| . . . . . . . . . . . . . .             New York University Medical Center  |
| 560 First Avenue           \ \    Pager <1> (212) 397 9330                  |
| New York, New York 10016    \**\        <2> 10896   <3> <your-number-here>  |