Image enhancement

Brent L. Bates AAD/TAB MS361 x42854 blbates at AERO4.LARC.NASA.GOV
Wed May 9 22:10:16 AEST 1990

    If anyone is interested I put my "image enhancement" program on
vgr.brl.mil (info-iris machine), it is in the pub directory and is
called enhance.  I tried to put it into the info-iris directory but
it is read only.  All I did was cat everything together, the Makefile
is at the top of the file.  It uses the Ames ARCGraph library for
pixel dumps of the screen, so you will have to get the library from
Ames or not use the screen dump.
--

					Brent