HP-GL to/from iris RGB

Misiak p_misiak at rzt03.UUCP
Mon Oct 22 17:56:22 AEST 1990

... Due to a mismatch of fingers of keyboard and fingers I forgot my address

* Carlo Misiak                         Tel.: (040) 65 41 29 78                *
* Institut f"ur Kognitionsforschung    e-mail : rzt03!p_misiak at unibwh.uucp    *
* Universit"at der Bundeswehr Hamburg                                         *
* Holstenhofweg 85, D 2000 Hamburg 70                                         *
*** All that we C or Scheme is but a min[e|d] in the machine ** (after POE) ***