problem with edge in 3.3.1?

merritt at max.u.washington.edu merritt at max.u.washington.edu
Sat Oct 13 04:24:08 AEST 1990

I installed IRIX 3.3.1 on our PI (4D/20) last week, and thought that everything
had gone fine.  However, today I got around around to trying edge and it
doesn't work.  Any invocation of edge produces the following message:

	Could not find window slot in shared memory: Error 0

Anyone know what this means, or how to fix it?

						Ethan Merritt