TPU editor language?

merritt at max.u.washington.edu merritt at max.u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 11 03:43:30 AEST 1990

I recently was told that there is a version of the TPU editor-writing language
available on "an unsupported Berkeley tape.  I would love to have TPU running
on my IRIS workstations so that my poor brain and fingers can stay in some
consistent mode as they jump back and forth from VMS to unix.  I already knew
about a commercial version from A/soft, but freeware would of course be more
attractive.

Can anyone out there help me find this?  Anyone running TPU on an IRIS or
any other unix workstation?  Where do I look for an unsupported Berkeley
tape?  Would the contents also live on an ftp site somewhere?

						thanks in advance,
						Ethan A Merritt