Looking for some 'lite' advice

J. Davis jd at lri.uwo.ca
Thu Oct 25 23:48:22 AEST 1990

Apoligies to those who read this message when the subject line
was 'none'. Trying again with a valid subjet line...)

 I have currently written a pair of programs (.cps, .c)
 which, among other things, open a panel with a slider
 and a button.  I can read the slider's value from the c side,
 no problem. How can I SET the slider from the client side?
 I suspect I'll need a SetSliderValue call. Where can I find
 good documentation about these 'lite' calls? Also: how can I
 override ClientDrag so that NotifyUser is called continuously,
 not just when the button is released?

 Thanks for your help.
							jd
J. Davis, Lawson Research Inststitute | jd at mips.lri.uwo.ca
St. Joseph's Hospital                 | home:   (519) 657-4888
268 Grosvenor Street            	  | office: (519) 439-3271 x 4686
London, Ontario, Canada  N6A 4V2      |