gclear

Thant Tessman thant at horus.esd.sgi.com
Tue Oct 9 11:48:42 AEST 1990

In article <907 at laic.UUCP>, trimble at laic.UUCP (Gary Trimble) writes:
> Is there a programmatic way to do a gclear? I have an application that
> requires it before the mouse will respond to the motions over the entire
> screen. Please email or post.

One of the things 'gclear' does is reset the mouse valuators.  If
your mouse is stuck, all your program may need to do is:

setvaluator(MOUSEX, getvaluator(MOUSEX), 0, getgdesc(GD_XPMAX)-1);
setvaluator(MOUSEY, getvaluator(MOUSEY), 0, getgdesc(GD_YPMAX)-1);

If it is something else, you can do a

system("gclear");

Good luck,

thant