Motif or Open Look Development Systems on IRIS; When?

Tim_Buxton at UM.CC.UMICH.EDU Tim_Buxton at UM.CC.UMICH.EDU
Fri Oct 5 13:15:20 AEST 1990

  We have the Xlib X development system from SGI.  We want something
higher-level, such as Motif or Open Look, as soon as possible.  is
SGI offering these in the near future?  Are Third and Fourth Parties
offering them?  We want Nice User Interfaces with X, but hate to
sacrifice the GL graphics capabilities.  I think a few weeks
back we were given some hope of combining the two in a window
in the future.  Are there any further developments in that regard?

  Thanks for any information you can give us.

                       -Tim Buxton
                       OptiMetrics, Inc.