sources for GL demo programs

Keith Seto keith at hilda.asd.sgi.com
Thu Oct 11 02:50:54 AEST 1990

In article <47053 at unix.cis.pitt.edu>, ddest1 at unix.cis.pitt.edu (David D Egts) writes:
> In article <7688 at darkstar.ucsc.edu> gil at saturn.ucsc.edu (Gil Fuchs) writes:
> >does anyone have sources to the GL demo programs?  is it
> >ok to send them?  (we are members of SGI support group/option).
>
> I'm interested in this too, ESPECIALLY dog!  Speaking of dog, does
> anyone know what the latest version is?
>
> Dave Egts
> Metalworking Technology, Inc.
> (814) 269-4888

Silicon Graphics has a Software Exchange catalog through which you can order
source code for a number of programs.  The source to some of SGI's demos (
(including the flight simulator) is available through this catalog.  There
is a nominal charge (I think it $50 - $100) for the tape and handling.  But
the software if free.  You can request a catalog and order form by sending
your address to Monica Schulze at monica at sgi.com or calling her at
(415) 962-3320.  Please send a physical mailing address because the catalog
is only in hardcopy form right now.

						Keith Seto