Yellow Pages

Steve Thompson thompson at theory.tn.cornell.edu
Sat Oct 13 01:12:14 AEST 1990

Here's one for the old equipment file....

I've just got a 3020 working, and I'm trying to set up yellow pages. The
3020 is a client, and there is a 3030 which is the master. Everything
seems to work fine, except that I cannot get ypbind to do anything
sensible at all on the master. This means that I can't ypcat or yppasswd
there, both of which I need to do. The client (3020) is quite happy,
in that ybind functions there. These oldies are running version 3.5 of
the o/s. Anyone done this? any ideas? Thanks!

Steve