photographing the screen

Rainer Malzbender rainer at boulder.Colorado.EDU
Sat Oct 27 05:17:25 AEST 1990

I just wanted to mention that there are people around who can take an
Iris image file and convert it to a beautiful, saturated 4x5 negative
using a good film recorder. Quality is obviously much better than a
screen snapshot or color postscript printer. I think the cost is around
$100 per shot.

To avoid commercial messages on the net I will refrain from giving details.
Email me if you're interested. (I have nothing to do with this other than
knowing of such an outfit here in town).
--
Rainer Malzbender                  "Ben, where are the hickory sticks?"
Dept. of Physics                                       -T.P.