placing programs and icons

karron at MCIRPS2.MED.NYU.EDU karron at MCIRPS2.MED.NYU.EDU
Fri Oct 19 22:20:01 AEST 1990

Is there a tool that will permit you to design your desktop ?

I just spent too much time fiddling with the prefpositions and
preforigins of the toys I like to have on my desktop. If I could just
move them around and get the coordinates from the windows that would
be a real time saver.

Can I get mailbox and clock to startup as icons ? Since they
still run the same as icons, there it no need to have them around
as small widgits. mailbox did not respect an argument -m 100 anyway (to
get it to appear icon size. The same for clock.

I like a neat and clean desk on my computer, to contrast the dump
my real desk has always been...

dan.
| karron at nyu.edu                          Dan Karron                          |
| . . . . . . . . . . . . . .             New York University Medical Center  |
| 560 First Avenue           \ \    Pager <1> (212) 397 9330                  |
| New York, New York 10016    \**\        <2> 10896   <3> <your-number-here>  |
| Please Note :Soon to move to dan at karron.med.nyu.edu 128.122.135.3  (Mid Oct)|