3.3.1 and Pascal

Dave Ciemiewicz ciemo at bananapc.wpd.sgi.com
Thu Oct 11 07:32:15 AEST 1990

In article <1990Oct10.201900.7893 at odin.corp.sgi.com>, kuta at lima.esd.sgi.com (Herb Kuta) writes:

|> Are you sure that you are compiling nurbs.p without optimization (the -O
|> flag)?   Otherwise, passing locally declared arrays to the wrapper
|> library	(as the procedure make_lights does) is done incorrectly.
|>

|> 	Herb Kuta
|> 	Silicon Graphics

We recently discovered a bug in the nurbs.p code where the materials were
not being bound correctly.  The following contextual difference below shows
the old (incorrect) code and the fixed lines of code.  You might try fixing
the code and shown.  (Yes, you're eyes don't decieve you, the lines of
code are moved from the init_view procedure to the set_scene procedure.)

---- old ----

      mmode(MVIEWING);
      loadmatrix(idmat);
-