gnu emacs

0000-Admin at UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU 0000-Admin at UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU
Fri Oct 26 16:45:08 AEST 1990

I'm still failing to compile GNU emacs on my 4D/20 running IRIX 3.3.1...

Several people suggested that to solve the swap space problem, I add the line

#define HAVE_GETWD

to the src/s-iris3-6.h file.  So I did.  However, at the fateful temacs command
during the make, I now get the error "Termination code 138" with no explaination
whatsoever.  This code appears essentially immediately after the temacs command
is executed -- no more waiting for swap space to fill.
Please send mail with any suggestions...  Many people (including me) anxiously
await the use of EMACS...

Thanks,
Eugene Gholz
(eugholz at athena.mit.edu)