sgi screen dpi

DanKarron at UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU DanKarron at UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Apr 30 07:31:54 AEST 1991

How many dpi is the iris screen, and does it change with different monitors ?

I am using 118 dpi mode TeX fonts, but they don't look quite right.

Does anyone have a mf mode setting that they like for the iris screen ?

I will post an improved (slightly) dvitex when I get it working the way
I like !

I finally got mf to work, so I can make fonts galore in all sizes for every
printer and screen I have modedefs for Metafont.

Cheers!

dan.
| karron at nyu.edu (e-mail alias )         Dan Karron, Research Associate      |
| Phone: 212 263 5210 Fax: 212 263 7190  New York University Medical Center  |
| 560 First Avenue                       Digital Pager <1> (212) 397 9330    |
| New York, New York 10016               <2> 10896   <3> <your-number-here>  |