Mysterious editable region revisited (THANKS)

Tom Magliery mag at sunb5.cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 23 13:48:04 AEST 1991

Hey tom, could you post this note to that sgi group?  I tried sending mail
to some of the people thanking them for their responses, but it has
apparently bounced back.  PLEEEEZ?

Concerning the "Mysterious Notifier Question":

Thank you to all of you who sent me mail suggesting I try the "launch"
utility.  Unfortunately, some of the mail I sent out thanking those that
sent me stuff bounced back to me.  The code samples and shell script samples
demonstrating the command were very helpful.

				Thanks,
				daniel weber
				weber at cs.uiuc.edu
--
Tom Magliery      | WARNING:  Do not attempt to hang from towel, or insert
Univ. of Illinois | your head into the towel loop.  Failure to follow these