GIF viewer for IRIS

Eric E. Snyder eesnyder at boulder.Colorado.EDU
Thu Apr 11 05:01:33 AEST 1991

I am looking for a GIF viewer for an IRIS.  I have have
gone though all the regular distribution software and
have only come up with showimage which appears only
handle .rgb files.  Have I missed something?

Alternatively, might there be an ftp site that would
have such a thing?

Thanks....

TTGATTGCTAAACACTGGGCGGCGAATCAGGGTTGGGATCTGAACAAAGACGGTCAGATTCAGTTCGTACTGCTG
Eric E. Snyder
Department of MCD Biology              ...making feet for childrens' shoes.
University of Colorado, Boulder
Boulder, Colorado 80309-0347
LeuIleAlaLysHisTrpAlaAlaAsnGlnGlyTrpAspLeuAsnLysAspGlyGlnIleGlnPheValLeuLeu