PI SCSI configuration

Kevin D. Baranski-Walker kevin at hiatus.zko.dec.com
Mon Apr 29 23:29:10 AEST 1991

--
I'm trying to add a Cipher ST150S-II scsi tape to a PI20-TG.  I have the proper
mounting kit but I haven't a clue as to the correct address/termination
requirements to the tape.  When I install it the fault light remains on.
Remove it, all is O.K.

As I remember on the sidecar chasis, the tape was a address 7 and terminated
(in fact the last device on the scsi bus, no?)

Also, what is the correct Wren-V (or VI) configuration?

Thanks much in advance.

Kevin D. Baranski-Walker	->	Internet:    kevin at hiatus.zko.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corporation	->	Airborne:    Cherokee N7928C
Nashua, New Hampshire		->	FAX:	     (603)881-0120