Compute Performace.

Sven-Ove Westberg sow at cad.luth.se
Thu Apr 11 03:31:18 AEST 1991

I have no experiance at all from SGI so please forgive me if this
is a too simple question for this group.

I am very interested to know how SGI utilize the Multicpu architecture
on a computational intencive task eg FEA. Can the job be split over
the cpus?  How is it done? Did the compiler do it automaticly or did
I have to do it my self? What is the resulting performace?
Did anyone have experience with using multicpus on one job?

Sven-Ove Westberg, CAD, University of Lulea, S-951 87 Lulea, Sweden.