TeX status

DanKarron at UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU DanKarron at UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU
Sun Apr 14 01:32:08 AEST 1991

I want to upgrade my TeX installation (i.e., I want to make it work right!).

What is the current status of TeX for sgi machines ? What is the official
latest revision, and where do I get it ? Who has the best installation
available ?

What about a sgi previewer ?

Has anyone got a good dvi driver for 1) HP PCL on a Laser Jet 2+ and a
2) PS Pacific Data cart for the above printer ?

Who is really happy with their TeX, and why ?

Cheers!

Dan
| karron at nyu.edu (e-mail alias )         Dan Karron, Research Associate      |
| Phone: 212 263 5210 Fax: 212 263 7190  New York University Medical Center  |
| 560 First Avenue                       Digital Pager <1> (212) 397 9330    |
| New York, New York 10016               <2> 10896   <3> <your-number-here>  |