psedit or something like it

Diana Choi choi at nas.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 16 03:53:48 AEST 1991

lacomb at SIERRA.STANFORD.EDU ("Lloyd J. Lacomb") writes:

>A week or so ago someone posted a query about psedit- a program that
>allowed you to edit postscript files.  I didn't see any response on the
>network.  Does such a program exist, or more to the point does it
>exist for the 4D series.  I'll summerize to the net if I get any
>response.

Hi.  I am currently still writing "psedit" ...my apologies to everyone for
taking so long.  Version 1.0 will be available later this year and like
most version 1.0s (at least the one's I write) will probably be quite buggy.
Send your name and address to choi at nas.nasa.gov to request a beta release.
Don't expect a response until around October.

diana