Finding the Ethernet card arp address pt2

randy frank randy at tessa.iaf.uiowa.edu
Wed Apr 3 03:58:25 AEST 1991

Sorry about the second posting but after rereading my last message I
was not sure I made myself clear.  I want the ethernet card address
NOT the IP address (ie I want  aa:0:4:0:c0:1f NOT 128.255.64.186) as
some of the machines here are locally networked or non-networked in
which case there is no guarantee that the IP address is unique.

Thanks again,

--
rjf.
Randy Frank, Engineer                       |  (319) 335-6712